Wednesday, April 19, 2006

WOW!

What a great Easter weekend. I got to spend time with my hubby and his oldest sister and brother-in-law. We had a great time. Lots of walking, baby lambs and sight seeing!!! It was great. I also got lots and lots of knitting done. I'm almost finished with my nephew Tobin's blanket and I worked on the bag I'm going to make out of used sari yarn. It is coming out really well. I'm impressed really.

I had to stop by Collinette on the way home. My in-laws live really close to the workshop so Rich and I stopped and did a great buying spree. I bought some yarn for the free form knit and crochet I'm starting. A pillow kit and a sweater kit. The best thing I got though was a pair of Luna Moon knitting needles. They are so beautiful! I couldn't resist!

Short post because I'm still trying to get things put away from the weekend!

No comments: