Thursday, April 06, 2006

Oh well...

I'm not doing very well with this blogging thing....I've been told that my hyperlinks in the sidebar aren't working...hopefully Ruth will get me sorted out.

I have had someone offer to work with me on sorting out the weblog about Podcasts also, so that is going on...

I've started casting on for my life sculpture. I'm really looking forward to working my way through it!

Been listening to www.knittynewscast.blogspot.com and www.pointysticks.org Knitty newscast is hosted by Rhonda. She covers different reviews of yarn and books and gives basic information for new knitters. Pointy sticks is hosted by Christine Selleck from Houston (where my aunt lives!) She has a really good voice and has a lot of positive things to say about knitting and other things. She is playing very contemporary music. I'm enjoying both. I feel like I have a luxury at starting out with them...or almost because I can easily catch up with them. I can't tell you how addictive this all is though!

Better get back to studying...and knitting...and studying...and knitting....
At least I'm not playing that stupid computer game anymore!!!

No comments: