Saturday, April 29, 2006

Really quick...

I finished the bag!!! The one made with recycled sari yarn. I now have to take it home, wash it and put the lining in it. I've got some cotton canvas that the send millworms to us with and I'm going to use it to line the bag...yes I have washed it!!!!

Anyway, we are in Much Wenlock at the moment. The weather is BEAUTIFUL! I've just spent money on BOOKS! Alas, not on knitting books....well I actually did just order some from Amazon...but that doesn't count. My favorite bookstore is here in town and I always spend a bit....well more then a bit...today though I did a modest some.

This is short because I'm writing this at the local library and my time is about up!

3 comments:

Foxy Knitter said...

I hope you post pics of the sari bag soon. I'm very curious to see what it looks likes

Unknown said...

The camera was delivered to my work over the weekend, so Rich will have fun tomorrow night playing with it...then I get to play with it and I'll take a pic for you! It isn't quite as big as the one on Knitty...but that is because I'm such a tighter knitter!

Foxy Knitter said...

Ha! I'm a tight knitter, too. I often have to go up 1 or 2 needle sizes to get the right gauge.