Sunday, June 11, 2006
Finally got my biased sari bag done. It was a pattern off of Knitty.com. I really enjoyed making. I've had it done for about a month but I hadn't managed to get the lining done. I decided to recycle some muslin that we get our mill worms in. Yes, I did wash the bag! It worked perfect, being just the right size and everything. Just a bit of cutting and sewing and the bag is ready to be taken on our vacation. The only problem is...the handle is too long. That is really strange because I did measure it...but these things happen!
The reason I was able to sew in the lining is....Rich got rid of those stupid computers off of my table in MY craft room...and I can now use my sewing machine and leave out my projects!! I almost wish we were staying home for vacation!
Hot hot hot....here! My hubby has come down with a cold on top of his bad allergies, so he is doing a lot of vegging in front of the telly watching footie....(there I go begin British again!)