Sunday, February 04, 2007

What have I been up too?


Well, I've not been doing much crafting. I made some valentines for my niece and nephews the other night, I'll show pictures of them when I get them finished. But mostly I've been cleaning. I can't believe how missed up the house became while I've been unwell. I made attempts but I just didn't get organized like I needed to. So I've been trying to get the living room organized at the moment and reminding myself that I can only do it one room at a time!

The picture is the bookcase I've put next to my chair. It has all most of my craft books on it. I had a different bookcase, but it wasn't deep enough or high enough to allow for my bigger books. I've put the knit and crochet up on top so they are easy to get to, and the other craft books on the bottom. I have to move my chair to get to them...but I don't look at them quite as much. My sewing books stayed upstairs in my craft room.




So here is my collection of knitting and crochet books, see any of your favorites. Being a Library type person, you crave books. I'm getting rid of a couple that I've not used. If you look closely you will see that Debbie Bliss and Erica Knight predominate.

2 comments:

Foxy Knitter said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick. It's amazing how quickly things fall apart when you aren't able to take care of them. I had a mild cold a few weeks ago, and within days my house looked like a pigsty. Hope you're feeling better now! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a big lot of craft books you have, I'm pretty jealous here ! ;) And yay for doing a bit - or a lot actually! - of cleaning and re-organizing, my place is in dire need of that too!
I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well lately - I hope you're much better now, sending over a lot of good thoughts and positive energies to you! Get better soon!