Saw this on another participants (well my new hostess website) and I thought I would add it for my secret pal...
1) What is your favorite season of the year? Fall....I love the smell and the chill in the air! Leaving in the UK it isn't quite the same, which I miss terribly! Especially, since there aren't any high school/college football games to go to!
2) Where is your favorite vacation spot? Wales, any where there. It is gorgeous and everyone is very friendly! There are hills, sea side, forests...everything that I love!
3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? This is a hard one, because there are many places that I would like to go to. I think I'll say Iceland, it is cool to go over it in the plane and think that one day I might just go there.
4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be? Head Librarian of a wonderful modern public library, OR a crafter
5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be? I would take a free form crochet project, because then I would never get bored with it!
6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get?? Wow..this is a good one! Firstly books (Erica Knight has another new one I'd love to have. Magazines (I love Interweave knits, but don't get it here). YARN of course, would love to have some Louisa Harding or more recycled sari yarn!!! I would also buy gadgets...I'm fond of gadgets. At the moment I would love to have those spring looking needle holders that keep your needles in pairs and something to put on the end of my dpn's to keep them from fall out of the socks I'm making!
There that was fun, I'm looking forward to my person that is to handmake me something through Swap-bot. I'm so enjoying making things for other people it makes me smile......
On a serious note, my nephew Wesley was born on Monday the 31st of July. He isn't doing very well. He is breathing too fast and they don't know why. He is eating through a tube in his tummy and his Mom doesn't get to hold him very much at the moment. Could you all send postivie thoughts and/or prayers his way please. My Mom and Dad and Mitch's Dad and Step-mom are there and I feel so out of the loop so far away!!! These are the times I hate living in another country!