Sunday, January 03, 2010

Sketch Book

picture from Amazon.co.uk

I found my sketch books that I've been hoarding. No, not a surprise to people who know me that I hoard! A couple years ago I tried to get more arty with my craft so I went around buying different notebooks. Journaling is something that is very difficult for me. I had a bad experience in my teenage years and I find it really difficult to trust writing things down that I feel. The first devotional in my new book (see last post) is to buy a journal, so instead of taking the opportunity to buy yet another unused book, I searched out this lovely notebook that I already had. No it isn't very pretty, but I've peeked and I see where we will be decorating them in the future anyway!!!

Had a really nice last day of the holiday. Saw my great friend Erika who moved back to Sweden last year. She is now living settled in her own apartment and Hubby and I were talking to her about the trip to see her in the spring...I'm sooo excited!!!!

New blog to check out....Dutch Blue....Lovely pictures and ideas!!!

3 posts in a couple of days...this is a record!

1 comment:

Foxy Knitter said...

Hey, I'm glad you're blogging again. That was a long drought. :-) I'm looking forward to seeing lots of crafty goodness from you in 2010.