Saturday, January 02, 2010

2010

Wow a new decade is upon us!!!! The last decade was the best in my life, even though I have spent 5 years with clinical depression, left behind my animals and my country, and gained lots of weight. On the plus:

  • Married LOVELY husband
  • Moved to England
  • Have had lots of lovely rodent pets and now have 2 wonderful cats


Poppy after the Collared Dove incident





  • Have 1 crafty niece and 5 sort of crafty nephews who seem to love us visiting, even though it isn't very often (That is hubby above getting massacred by almost the lot...told you he is Lovely)
  • Have the largest group of friends outside of work I have EVER had, and they all seem to really LIKE me. And the kicker is....THEY CRAFT. It is amazing!!! Now don't get me wrong, I've always had friends, but they were connected with work which is different. I have my Guild that I joined, I have the National Needlework Archive that I volunteer for, and my Thursday night knitting group who are THE BEST!!!! (Wish I had a picture of them!)
  • I've learned so much about Europe and have made great friends from different countries who I can visit in the future!
  • Married the most wonderful husband IN THE WORLD....oh...did I already mention that????



No comments: