Sunday, September 14, 2008

Projects - Scarves


I'm having fun working on scarves for Christmas. Above is the start of Henry which is a Knitty pattern. This one should actually go to my Dad, MOM KEEP YOUR MITTS OFF! I should have checked out Ravelry before I bought the yarn....most people said it was hard and took a lot of time. Oh well....never like me to back down from Alpaca, which is tearing up my fingers. Didn't know I was allergic to it. I like the alpaca though, it is Artesano 4ply.

Below is the start of a scarf for one of my sister's. I made up the motif and thought I would use some of the fab yarn I got from I Knit show.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beyond being rather fragile and requiring special care, early wristwatches were rolex replica also extremely inaccurate with gains and losses in excess of several minutes and more per day – destining them to be rolex replica jewelry or accessories rather than "true watches" that told time in a reliable fashion. Hans Wilsdorf, the founder of Rolex, was among the very first to realize that the wristwatch could never become truly popular as long as the aforementioned rolex replica sale key issues persisted. At the time, around the first decade of the twentieth century rolex replica sale that is, he was also among the few who foresaw and believed in the wristwatch's potential to rolex replica uk become a must-have item that would be worn not just by the wealthy few, but rather by nearly everyone in the world. It was this strong belief that replica watches sale motivated him to find solutions to the reliability issues of wristwatches.