Wednesday, July 29, 2009


Sascalia makes these beautiful pictures. When I saw it on the front page of Etsy.com I knew I had to have it! It was going to go into our entrance way, but now that we have painted a wall in our kitchen yello, I think it will relaly go well in there. It is a print mounted on wood which I think is an interesting. It is nice not to have to frame it.

I went to the doctor today and found out that I've pulled a muscle around my ribs by coughing and that is why I'm having so much pain. I mean a lot of pain. She gave me an anitbiotic which I was surprised about and a cough syrup with codine. Hopefully this will help. I didn't get the sewing done I wanted to because I find it hard to move my left arm around much. But I've been wanting to post about that picture so I did do my promise of posting!!!

No comments: