Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wednesday craft night

So this is what I had to hurdle to get into my craft room...left over mess from the bathroom remodeling. Oh well, I made it in and managed to ....









to kill a die cutter.... ruin three ears and finish one rabbit! I wanted to have so many more of the flowers. I thought it would look really neat, but unfortunately I broke the cutter. Oh well...it was going so well! Now I know why they buy already cut felt flowers! It just felt good to get in there!

3 comments:

Melissa Perreault said...

oOOOH!!! the bunny is CUUUUTE!! Um, kinda messy bathroom though (hehe, it's coming along though!!)

Anonymous said...

Oy! Your bathroom seems to be really coming along though - and that bunny is ever so cute!

Sarah said...

The rabbit looks great. I think the number of flowers seems fine.